fooddiggercarrot2
TheFoodDigger

Feed

Links

About

Contact

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Evening Scallops

My detox cleanse went very well! It was invigorating, habit changing, and an overall enjoyable experience. The juices and broths were delicious and nutritious but boy am I glad to be eating solid foods again! After the cleanse, I gradually added solid foods back into my diet, beginning with things that are easy on digestion, but now my body is telling me that it wants some quality protein and fat!

Had a delicious dinner tonight with my good friend +Celia Cackowski! Mashed sweet potatoes, sauteed kale with garlic, and fresh scallops from The Local Catch! Celia prepared the scallops with butter, dill, and lemon juice. Garnished with a bit of parsley. It was scrumptious!

Fertile Underground Grocery has a new weekly system for ordering fresh seafood straight from The Local Catch! Pick-up available at Fertile Underground Grocery on Saturday afternoons. For information on ordering email Chrissy (chrissy@fertileunderground.com)!


Celia squeezing on some fresh, organic lemon juice!

The meal! (Moments before getting devoured)

No comments:

Post a Comment